GENERAL TECHNICAL REGULATIONS ON ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY UZBEKISTAN (decision of the Cabinet of Ministers on November 21, 2016 № 389 )
THE CABINET OF MINISTERS OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
ON APPROVAL OF THE GENERAL TECHNICAL REGULATIONS ON ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY
EMC FOR UZBEKISTAN
(Collection of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2016, number 47, p. 540)
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On technical regulation", in order to establish uniform requirements for the electromagnetic compatibility of technical means of the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. To approve the general technical regulation on electromagnetic compatibility of technical means in accordance with the application and bring it into force after six months from the date of publication.
2. Take note that in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On technical regulation" with the introduction of technical regulations previously adopted normative documents on the standardization specified in these products, works and services lose their binding character and acquire voluntary application in the prescribed Order.
3. The Agency "Uzstandart" together with the authorized bodies shall take measures on cancellation of the obligatory nature and provision of voluntariness in the application of normative documents on standardization that establish mandatory requirements for the electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment from the day the General Technical Regulation approved in this resolution is put into effect in accordance with the established procedure.
4. The Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Agency "Uzstandard" in conjunction with the National Television and Radio Company of Uzbekistan shall ensure broad informing of the population, state and economic management bodies, business entities about the purposes, content and application of the approved General Technical Regulations.
5. Control of execution of this resolution to assign to the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. MIRZIYEV
November 21, 2016,
to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers on November 21, 2016 № 389
GENERAL TECHNICAL REGULATIONS
On electromagnetic compatibility of technical means
Chapter I. General Provisions
§ 1. The objectives and scope of the General Technical Regulations
1. This General Technical Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Technical Regulations) establishes the requirements for the electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment issued for circulation on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, mandatory for use and performance, in order to protect human life and health, property, environmental protection, prevent actions , Misleading consumers about their purpose, safety and energy efficiency.
2. Technical regulations apply to issued technical means capable of generating electromagnetic interference and (or) the operation of which depends on the effect of external electromagnetic interference.
3. The following technical facilities are the objects of technical regulation, which are subject to the Technical Regulations:
Products of heavy, power and transport engineering; electric cars;
Products of chemical and petroleum engineering; Metalworking and woodworking equipment; Computer Engineering;
Devices and means of automation for general industrial use; Devices and means of automation for specialized purposes; Products of the automotive industry;
Products of construction and municipal engineering;
Technological equipment for light and food industries and household appliances; Equipment for traffic regulation and maintenance of agricultural machinery;
Radio-electronic household appliances; Radar facilities;
Radio navigation aids; Nuclear engineering; Aircraft technology;
Rocket and space technology; Medical equipment;
Equipment and products of cultural, household, economic, educational purposes and theatrical and entertainment enterprises.
4. The requirements of the Technical Regulations do not apply to technical means:
used by manufacturers other technical means as its components and not intended for independent use; They are intended for use only in conditions of isolated electromagnetic environment. The designation of a technical means for use only in conditions of an isolated electromagnetic environment should be established in the technical and operational documentation for the specified technical means;
Related to defense products supplied for state needs under the state defense order, technical means used to protect information constituting state secrets or relating to those protected in accordance with the law, as well as technical means on which information constitutes a state secret;
passive regarding electromagnetic compatibility according to application № 1.
5. The technical regulations shall not apply to relations connected with the use of the radio spectrum.
§ 2. Terms and definitions
6. The following terms and definitions are used in the Technical Regulations:
The manufacturer - a legal entity carrying out the production or the production and sale of technicalequipment and is responsible for their compliance with the requirements of technical regulations;
labeling - the information in the form of text, symbols and / or graphic to be applied to products or packagingin order to identify the product and bring it to the attention of the consumer;
technical means - any electrical, electronic and radio-electronic products, as well as any product containingelectrical and (or) electronic components;
technical means, passive against EMC - technical means which by virtue of its structural and functionalcharacteristics when used as intended without additional protection against electromagnetic interference, such as screening or filtration, is unable to create electromagnetic interference, interfering with communications and other technical means in accordance with their purpose, and is operable without deterioration when exposed ELEKTROM gnitnyh interference corresponding to the electromagnetic environment for the application in which the technical product is intended;
resistance to electromagnetic interference (noise immunity) - technical means ability to maintain apredetermined quality of operation when exposed to external electromagnetic interference with the regulated parameter values;
Performance - set of mechanical properties and geometric parameters;
Electromagnetic compatibility - the ability electronic means simultaneously operate in real operatingconditions with the required quality when subjected to interference;
electromagnetic environment - a set of electromagnetic phenomena and processes in a given region of
Electromagnetic interference - electromagnetic phenomenon or process, which may reduce or lower thequality of operation of the technical means.
Chapter II. Requirements for the electromagnetic compatibility of technical means
7. The technical means must be manufactured in such a way that when it is used for its intended purpose and the requirements for installation, operation (use), storage, transportation and maintenance are met:
electromagnetic interference from technical means and (or) acting on technical means, did not exceed acceptable levels according to the application № 2 for the operation of communications equipment and other equipment in accordance with their destination;
The technical equipment had a level of immunity to electromagnetic interference (interference immunity), ensuring its functioning in the electromagnetic environment for which it is intended.
Requirements for environmental protection in the manufacture (manufacture), transport, storage, disposal and destruction of technical means, the operation (use) of which affects the electromagnetic environment, are established by legislation in the field of environmental control.
Chapter III. Requirements for packaging, labeling and operational documents of a technical device
§ 1. Requirements for the packaging of a technical device
8. Requirements for the packaging of the technical equipment, its spare parts, accessories and operational
documentation are regulated in the relevant regulatory documents in the field of technical regulation.
9. The package must ensure the safety of the technical means when storing and transporting by road, rail, river transport, in hermetically sealed aircraft compartments.
10. Technical means in a packed form should be resistant to transportation at an ambient temperature from minus 50 ° C to plus 55 ° C and relative air humidity of 100% at a temperature of plus 25 ° C by road transport covered with tarpaulin, in closed railway cars, holds River transport, in hermetically sealed aircraft compartments, according to the rules applicable to these modes of transport.
11. The technical means in the packed form should be stable to storage for 12 months (from the moment of the shipment of the technical means, including the transportation time) in the warehouse heated rooms at a temperature from plus 5 ° С to plus 40 ° С and average annual relative humidity of 60% At a temperature of plus 20 ° C, the upper value of humidity can reach 80% at a temperature of plus 25 ° C.
§ 2. Marking of technical means
12. The technical tool shall be provided with a legible, easily readable and user-accessible marking that is
maintained throughout the life of the product.
13. The marking of a technical tool shall contain the following information: The name of the technical means, type, model, modification, trade name; Name, trademark or trademark of the manufacturer;
Name of the country of manufacture; Operating voltage or voltage range;
A conventional designation of the type of current, if the nominal frequency is not specified;
The degree of protection against ingress of solid particles and moisture provided by the containment; Safety symbols and disposal methods for chemical power sources;
Nominal consumed or useful power or rated current; A confirmation of conformity (for certified products); serial number;
Mass of equipment.
§ 3. Operational documents for technical means
14. Operational documents for the technical tool shall contain:
information indicated in paragraph 13 of the Technical Regulations; Information on the designation of the technical means; Characteristics and parameters;
Rules and conditions for the installation of a technical means, its connection to the electrical network and other technical means, commissioning, regulation and commissioning, if the fulfillment of the specified rules and conditions is necessary to ensure the compliance of the technical means with the requirements of the Technical Regulations;
Requirements for restrictions in the use of a technical tool, taking into account its purpose for working in residential, commercial and industrial areas;
Rules and conditions for effective and safe use;
Rules and conditions for storage, transportation, sale and disposal (if necessary, requirements for them); Information on measures to be taken when a hardware malfunction is detected;
Warranty period of the technical means; Manufacturer's warranty;
The period of service (validity) and information about the necessary actions of the consumer at the expiration of this period, as well as the possible consequences if the specified actions are not performed;
The location (postal address) of the manufacturer and the organizations authorized by them for accepting claims from the consumer, as well as performing repairs and maintenance;
Name and location (postal address) of the manufacturer, information for communication with him;
Month and year of manufacture of the technical means and (or) information on the place of application and the method of determining the year of manufacture.
15. Operational documents are executed in the state and Russian languages.
Operational documents are carried out on paper. They can be accompanied by a set of operational documents on electronic media. Operational documents included in the set of non-domestic technical equipment can be performed only on electronic media.
Chapter IV. Ensuring compliance with EMC requirements
16. Compliance of the technical means with the Technical Regulations is ensured by compliance with its requirements for electromagnetic compatibility.
Chapter V. Identification and carrying out of technical equipment tests
§ 1. Identification
17. The technical means with respect to which the procedures for confirming compliance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations are being carried out, must be identified.
18. Identification of a technical means means the establishment of the identity of the complete conformity of the presented technical means with its characteristics, parameters and characteristics indicated in its marking.
19. When declaring compliance, the identification of the technical means is carried out by the applicant, in the course of certification - by the certification body.
§ 2. Sampling and testing
20. Sampling to determine the compliance of the technical means with the requirements for electromagnetic
compatibility is carried out in order to determine the compliance of performance characteristics with the requirements of the Technical Regulations and is carried out in accordance with regulatory documents in the field of technical regulation.
21. Methods of conducting tests to determine the compliance of a technical device with the requirements for electromagnetic compatibility are regulated in accordance with regulatory documents in the field of technical regulation.
Chapter VI. Transitional period
22. Since the entry into force of the Technical Regulations regulations in the field of technical regulations in force in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan and establish requirements for electromagnetic compatibility of technical means provided for by paragraph 3 of the Technical Regulations, to bring them into conformity with the Technical Regulations apply to the extent they do not contravene Technical regulations.
23. Certificates of conformity received for a technical facility before the entry into force of this Technical Regulation continue to be valid for the following period:
Certificates of conformity for serially produced technical means - within the period established in these certificates;
Certificates of conformity for individual batches of technical equipment - during the period of the sale of this lot on the market.
Chapter VII. The order of state control
24. The Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications Development, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the State Committee for Nature Protection of Uzbekistan, the Agency "Uzstandart", as well as other specially authorized state bodies within their competence carry out the state control over observance of the requirements of the Technical Regulations.
Chapter VIII. Responsibility for non-compliance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations
25. Persons guilty of violating the requirements of the Technical Regulations are liable in accordance with the procedure established by law.
APPENDIX № 1
to the General Technical Regulations Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means
Types of technical equipment passive with respect to electromagnetic compatibility, which are not subject to the requirements of the General Technical Regulations on the electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment
1. Wires, cords, cables and cable assemblies.
2. Technical means containing only a resistive load and not having automatic switching devices, for
example, household electric heaters without thermostats or fans.
3. Electric batteries and batteries and light equipment fed from them without active electronic circuits.
4. Headphones and loudspeakers without amplification functions.
5. The protective equipment, creating transient electromagnetic noise of short duration (less than 1 second)
due to tripping when a short-circuit or an abnormal situation in a circuit containing no fuses (emergency stop devices) with active electronic parts.
6. High-voltage equipment, wherein the potential sources of electromagnetic interference caused only localized defects of insulation (e.g., high voltage inductors, transformers, high-voltage), with the proviso that said equipment contains no active electronic parts.
7. Capacitors, e.g., for power factor correction capacitors.
8. Induction motors.
9. Quartz watches (without additional functions, for example, radio).
11. Plugs and sockets, fuses, switches and circuit breakers without active electronic circuits.
12. Passive antenna for receiving radio - and television.
Certification Cost and Document Drafting Deadlines:
The cost and deadlines for drafting certificates of conformity to the Customs Union technical regulations depends on numerous factors such as the type and quantity of products, certification scheme selected, availability of all documents required for drafting and submission of sample products as well as production status analysis
(if necessary), etc.
Therefore, to accurately calculate the cost and deadlines of certification, please download and complete the specialformandemail it to MINTEST company specialists to the address shown in the form. In response, you will be givenan updated commercial proposal within one business day.
Please contact company specialistsby telephone or email for FOC advice on all matters of interest.