By the decision of the Commission
dated January 28, 2011 No. 526
Unified list of products
for which mandatory requirements are established
within the framework of the Customs Union
- Machinery and equipment.
- Low voltage equipment.
- High voltage equipment.
- Apparatus operating on gaseous fuel.
- Equipment operating under positive pressure.
- Vessels working under pressure.
- Equipment for work in explosive environments.
- Amusements, equipment for children's playgrounds.
- Wheeled vehicles.
- Agricultural machinery.
- Machines for forestry.
- high speed.
- Rolling stock of the subway.
- Light rail transport, trams.
- Objects of sea transport.
- Objects of inland water transport.
- Small boats.
- Buildings and structures.
- Building materials and products.
- Infrastructure of railway transport, incl. high-speed.
- Metro infrastructure.
- Pyrotechnic compositions and products containing them.
- Explosives of civil use and containing them products.
- Light industry products (finished piece products, carpets and carpets, knitted goods, sewing and leather goods; footwear; furs and fur products).
- Goods for children and adolescents.
- Products for the care of children.
- Products for sanitary and hygienic purposes.
- Perfumery and cosmetic products.
- Means for oral hygiene.
- Containers and packaging.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Means of ensuring fire safety.
- Fire extinguishing media.
- Medical devices.
- Sanitary ware.
- Furniture products.
- Chemical products.
- Synthetic detergents.
- Household chemical goods.
- Paints and varnishes and solvents.
- Plant protection products.
- Gasolines, diesel and marine fuels, jet fuel engines and fuel oil.
- Alternative fuels.
- Lubricants, oils and special fluids.
- Devices and metering systems for water, gas, heat energy, electric energy.
- Instruments and systems for accounting for oil, products of its processing.
- Food products.
- Alcoholic products.
- Feed and feed additives.
- Tobacco products.
- Hunting and sports weapons, ammunition for them.
- Telecommunication facilities.
- Coal and products of its processing.